- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 tspn baking soda
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 cups pureed carrot
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Boil carrots, then puree them.
- In a mixing bowl add self raising flour, almond meal, baking soda, sultanas, maple syrup, carrot and olive oil. Mix well together.
- Line a 20-25cm round baking tin, then pour the mixture into the tin.5. Bake in oven for 40 minutes or do a knife check, by placing a knife into the centre of the cake. If it comes out clean your cake is ready.
- Once cake has cooled, you can then lather the top with a cream cheese lemon zest frosting.