Zucchini Savoury Muffins
- 1.5 cup self raising flour
- 1/4 cup finely diced leek
- 1 finely diced spring onion
- pinch salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup grated zucchini remove excess liquid
- 1/2 cup grated carrot remove excess liquid
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Add all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Mix well and then place into a well oiled muffin tray.
- 20 mins at 200 degrees celsius. Insert knife into muffins and if it comes out clean then it is ready.