Veggie Fried Rice
- 4 cups cooked basmati rice
- 4 tbsp Rice bran oil
- 3 Garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 tspn Grated ginger
- 1.5 cups Grated zucchini
- 1 cup Grated carrot
- 2 tbsp Tamari / Soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp Fish sauce
- 2 Eggs
- Salt & pepper
- Pre cook the basmati rice and let it cool down.
- In a wok heat up the rice bran oil, then add the crushed garlic and ginger. Keep on a medium to high heat.
- Once the garlic becomes golden brown add the grated zucchini and carrot. Mix intermittently.
- After a few minutes, add the 4 cups of cold rice. Mix well.
- In a seperate bowl add the eggs, fish sauce and tamari. Mix well.
- Pour the egg mix into the wok and mix well until the egg is cooked through. Optional extra is to add salt and pepper to the rice.
- Serve up and enjoy!