Moroccan Carrot Chips
- 5 medium/large carrots
- 1 tspn ground sweet paprika
- 1 tspn ground turmeric
- 1 tspn ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tspn sea salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- On a chopping board roughly cut the carrots into thick sticks.
- Place them into a mixing bowl and add all the spices, olive oil and salt and give it a good mix. Use cooking gloves, as the spices will stain your hands.
- Once the carrots are thoroughly coated with the spices place on a lined baking tray/ dish and bake for approx. 35 minutes at 180 degrees celsius.