Baked Capsicum Chicken Drumlets
- 1 red capsicum (pepper) Dice the capsicum
- 1 tbsp roasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 12 chicken drumlets
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients. Using your hands, mix the chicken thoroughly with all the ingredients. I usually let the chicken marinate in the fridge for at-least a couple of hours before baking. If you are time poor, the dish will still work absolutely fine baking it straight away.
- Place the chicken, capsicum and juices on a lined baking dish and bake 20 minutes each side.