Vegetable Puff Scrolls
- baking tray
- 2 puff pastry sheets
- 1/2 cup zucchini (grated)
- 1/2 cup carrot (grated)
- 1/4 cup red capsicum (pepper)
- 2 tbsp leek (grated or finely chopped)
- 1/2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup grated tasty cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees celsius (fan force).
- Line one large baking tray with baking paper and set to the side.
- Place the grated carrot, zucchini, leek and finely diced capsicum into a sieve and squeeze out as much of the liquid as possible.
- Move ingredients from sieve to a mixing bowl. Add cottage cheese, grated cheese and dried oregano and mix well.
- Place the puff pastry on to the baking tray and pour half the mixture on to the puff pastry. Try to not place the mixture on the edges of the pastry. Then roll the puff pastry into a log. Repeat again with the second puff pastry sheet.
- You can either pre cut the logs before it goes into the oven or you can wait until it comes out cooked, completely up to you!
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!