Chicken & Vegetable Rissoles
- 5 chicken tenderloins (tenders) OR 500gm chicken mince
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1 brown onion
- 1 cup cooked basmati rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground sweet paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- In a food processor add 5 raw chicken tenderloins and blitz for a few seconds.
- Then add 1 carrot and blitz for another few seconds.
- Add 1 zucchini and 1 brown onions and blitz again.
- Finally add 1 cup of cooked rice, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 teaspoon sweet paprika, 1 teaspoon ground cumin and blitz.
- Form into balls and bake for 35 minutes at 180 degrees celsius.