Curried Rice Noodles
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 brown onion
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 carrot
- 1 red capsicum (bell pepper)
- 1 head broccoli
- 500gram firm tofu
- 3 cups vermicelli noodles (cooked)
- 1 tsp curry powder I used Keen's curry powder
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- Boil a pot of water (for noodles).
- In a fry pan/ wok add olive oil and diced brown onion and grated ginger.
- Once onions are golden brown add 1 thinly sliced red capsicum, 1 head of broccoli (cut into pieces) and after a few minutes add julienne carrot. Then add in the curry powder, feel free to add more depending how much spice you can handle. Add cubed tofu and add 1/2 cup of vegetable stock. The aim of the vegetable stock is to soften the vegetables, the liquid should evaporate.
- Place noodles into the boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain and then rinse under cold water until the noodles are cool. Placing them under cold water will ensure the noodles don't stick together.
- Add cooked noodles into the fry pan / woke and mix well together.