- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 2.5 cup vegetable stock
- 1/4 zucchini
- 1/4 broccoli head
- 3 asparagus (individual, not bunch)
- 2 spring onions (individual, not bunch)
- 1 tspn ground coriander
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- In a fry pan add olive oil and finely chopped vegetables. Keep stove on a medium heat.
- Once vegetables become slightly brown, add ground coriander, rice and vegetable stock.
- Bring the stove to a low heat and cover for 20 minutes, or until the rice is cooked and the water has been absorbed.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley on top.