Coconut Chicken Pasta
- 400 ml coconut cream
- 1 cup vegetable stock chicken stock is fine too
- 4 dried bay leaves
- handful fresh basil
- salt & pepper generous pinch
- 2 cup frozen peas
- 1 large garlic clove or 2 small cloves
- 10 units chicken tenderloins (tenders)
- 1 packet linguine pasta
- In a medium size pot, boil 2 cups of frozen peas. Once cooked, use a hand blender and blitz peas until smooth.
- In a separate medium size pot, boil water and cook any type of pasta of your choice. We used linguine pasta.
- Using the pea pot, add to the peas, coconut cream, vegetable stock, bay leaves, fresh basil, crushed garlic and salt and pepper. Keep on low heat, so that the coconut doesn't split. Mix and let it simmer.
- After 15 minutes, add chicken tenderloins. Let it poach simmer for another 20 minutes.
- Place pasta in a bowl and serve the coconut chicken sauce on top – Enjoy!