Soy & Coriander Salmon Skewers
- 5 salmon fillets (skin off)
- 1 cup chopped coriander
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tbsp boiling water
- 13 skewers
- In a mixing bowl add soy sauce, finely chopped coriander, ground coriander and honey. I used the boiling water to remove the excess honey from the measuring cup.
- Dice the 5 salmon fillets and place them into the mixing bowl. Mix well and let it sit in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius (fan force setting).
- After an hour (or more) place the diced salmon on skewers and place on a lined baking dish. Pour some of the remaining juices on top of the skewers. Ensure not to drench the skewers.
- Bake in oven 10 minutes each side, or until it is cooked through.