Baked Panko Tofu
- 1/2 tsp ground sweet paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- pinch salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 3/4 cup panko crumbs
- 450 gm firm tofu
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- In a mixing bowl add sweet paprika, turmeric, water, salt & pepper and corn flour. Mix together.
- Then add in your cubed tofu. Give it a good gentle mix to ensure all the tofu is covered in the wet ingredients.
- In a seperate bowl add panko crumbs and coconut.
- One by one, place the tofu from the wet bowl into the crumbs. Coat all sides.
- Place the crumbed tofu on a lined baking tray. Bake for 30 minutes.