Green Bean & Salmon Pasta
- 3 small salmon fillets (skin off)
- 100 gm cherry tomatoes (approx 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup fresh basil
- 100 gm green beans (head and tailed)
- 1 tbsp lemon zest add more or less, depends on your flavour palette
- pinch salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 3 cups pasta any pasta of your choice
- Boil a pot of water for your pasta. Once it has come to the boil, cook it until it is al dente (almost cooked).
- In a large fry pan add olive oil, crushed garlic, thickly cut salmon and a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Let it cook either side for 2 minutes.
- Cut the green beans in half and add them into the fry pan (you can pre-boil them first, depending on your little ones ability to eat hard food).
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add them to the fry pan.
- Once the cherry tomatoes have burst, add in the pasta, half the grated cheese and lemon zest. Give it a good mix to let all the flavours soak and fuse together.
- Serve in a bowl with the chopped basil leaves and add more parmesan cheese.