Veggie Loaded Chicken Balls
- 1 red capsicum (pepper)
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 500 gm chicken mince
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs you can use bread crumbs too
- salt & pepper generous pinch
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees celsius (fan force).
- In a food processor blitz the carrot for a few seconds. Then add the zucchini and capsicum (pepper).
- Place the mixture into a large mixing bowl and add chicken mince, corn flake crumbs (or bread crumbs) ground coriander and salt pepper. Give it a good mix.At this point you can add 1 egg, if there are no intolerances.
- Line your baking dish(s) with baking paper.
- Roll your mixture into balls and place them on your baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes.