- 2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup fine desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup dried diced apricots I buy them pre-diced
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup agave syrup you can use maple syrup or honey too
- 2 tbsp boiling water
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp ground salt
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius fan force.
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients, starting with the dry followed by the wet. Mix very well, ensuring all the ingredients are well blended together.
- In a baking dish (I use a rectangle Pyrex glass container) line with baking paper.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking dish and firmly press the ingredients down, making the mixture as compact and as firm as possible. I either use my hands or a flat cup to press down on the mixture. This should take at least 5 minutes, as this will prevent the muesli bars from heavily breaking later on.
- Once you have pressed the mixture down as much as possible, bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Take out the baking dish from the oven and let it cool down before cutting it into bars. Ta Da! A super fun snack to make!